Monday 2 August 2010

We Ride Kids Bikes July 2010 edit.

Here is number 6 for you all. So sorry about the quality still haven't got rid of all the technical issues which I am gutted about because I think this is the best edit so far. Few new faces in July which is lucky because the old hands have been slacking and or breaking bikes. Luckily some of the young guns stepped up there game and a couple of old friends get their riding heads back on and picked up where they left off last summer. Don't know how people can do that like, if I don't sling a B for a day I've basically lost them and end up back at square one. Hope you like the new edit which I honestly never thought would make the 2 minute mark never mind be as good as it is. Well in my opinion anyway. gonna make sure footage is gathered at a steady pace this month and not just a mad rush at the end like some sort of Uni assignment that has been forgot about. See you all on Friday for the photo and stay tuned for a Seaburn Jam update to.

We Ride Kids Bikes July 2010 edit. from Krissy Shee on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment