Friday 30 July 2010

End of a sketchy week Friday Photo.

Well it's been a strange old week, the weather has been all over the place. You get up and it's bright and joyful then you get ready to ride and it rains so you sack it off and it gets nice and dry again so off out you go, get one clip then the sky darkens and it's time to make a quick get away only for the cycle to start all over again. Luckily between the darkening sky's and bright sun shine the camera has managed to leave it little red pouch and clock some quite good stuff, still not enough but one half decent days riding and we'll be there. I have started to put together the edit and am rather pleased with it apart from the major lack of quality due to further technical difficulties that come with a new computer. The good software I used to convert my clips is no more and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called and so what possibly is the best edit so far is going to look like it was filmed in a snow globe.
On another note there is some new art work for the top of the page done again by the wonderfully talented Rosie Upright. Thank you again for that Rosie much appreciated. Hope you like it. Check out her blog if you are that way inclined.
Anyway here is this weeks photo, sorry it's of me again but I was planning on doing a multiple photo update today but the sun has decided to do one and so photography and filming is going have to be put on hold. Last dash clip session tomorrow it is then. I hope to got it doesn't rain as I am still 35 seconds short. Fingers crossed.
















A new trick in the bag. Hanger on the long lasting Seaburn rail.

1 comment: