Friday 13 August 2010

Back on the rails Photo Friday.

After a few missed Fridays we are back on track with this gem from the Billy lad from way back on Saturday giving me the rest of the week to fight the ever increasingly unpredictable weather and gather up some clips. Unlike last month filming is going well and I already have a fair few clips in the bag. In other news I will be moving to London in September and so I really don't know what is going to happen with the edits. I will still be shredding up the mean streets of the big smoke however I know no one down there so I'll be solo shit and the odd clip from people if they pop down or when I pop up. Going to try and convince these slackers to get footage and send it down to me but how successful that will be is yet to be seen. I am sure I'll still keep this thing rolling along nicely and I might even make some plans for next year so I can keep contact with you lovely northern folk while I am down south. Gonna have to get a copy of Fair Play and start studying Nang so I can fit in and get some mates. Anyway chin up people sure the nice weather will pro-vale soon and we can get back out for a late summer work out. VW fest this weekend so I'll get back on the record button on Monday. Mean while feast your eyes on this big lad from the Billy Lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment