Monday 1 February 2010

The month it snowed.

Well just as the weekend rocked up guess who popped up to say hello, our old friend Frosty! Just as things started to look up and I might get a weekends worth of riding and filming right at the end of the month everywhere turns white again. And so this months edit, the first edit is abit lacking in stunts however I did find a very apt song and although it doesn't go very well I just had to use it. I shall be away this weekend so there might not be a Friday photo and if there is I will be suprised if it's BMX related however I will try my hardest to get one up if my phone will let me on Saturday.
Anyway enjoy a slightly shorter than expected video from January's BMX.

We Ride Kids Bikes January 2010 edit. from Krissy Shee on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment