Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tuesday Catch up and a Melon 3 DVD Review.

Well as you were told and can see there was no Friday Photo but do not worry you will have two, oh that's right two photos this week. The lack of photo was due to be having important business to attend to in foreign lands.
However I did return to a marvelous DVD know as Melon 3 from the fine young gentlemen over at http://melonthree.blogspot.com/ the only blog on the internet worth looking at so I though I would do a little DVD review for them so here it goes.







Is Melon 3 good?
Yes.

Does it make you want to go out and ride?
Yes.

Was it worth the money?
Yes.

Can I come round and watch since the post has been taken off the blog so it looks like they have no more copys and so I can't get one for myself?
Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Good call with Melon 3, its belting !!
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete