Friday 19 February 2010

That Friday Feeling.

Well what do you know more snow! Will this shit never end? Well it did a bit today actually but still. Finlay got a new wheel sorted this week so stunts are back on the agenda. Had a little trip to Seaburn this after noon to get some photos and some footage with Winn Dog. Was very pleasantly surprised to find the place fully dry which was nice so thought I would get a bit footage since I have a week left and not a sausage. But the day had to have some kick in the teeth which came in the form of a flat battery. Anyway tomorrow is my birthday and we are going to go on a little tour around some of the less ridden spots to try and gather some stuff for February's edit. On another note there is a nice new picture at the top of the page done by a very fine designer down in that there London [http://www.rosieupright.blogspot.com] which I am stoked on. She has done a few more for me which will be going up at a later date if all things go as planned. Also gonna get some sticker knocked up soon to. Thank you allot rosie, much appreciated. x

Anyway here is today's photo, me with a fakie up the bank to Barry Chuckle, don't even know how I have ended up at the angle I'm at but it was to cold so it had to do.

















Enjoy, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment