Friday 29 January 2010

That time again.

Well it's the last Friday photo of the month so I have gone all tech on you! HA, this is as far as my techness gets. This week has been rather impressive as far as riding. Not only did me and Woods go to Five bridges but the lad him self Mr Dawson made an appearance. Not only that but the day before that said people and Kalv rode some street, that's right, 4 people riding out side together at the same time, first time that has happened this year! Was nice to see people emerging from their winter hiding places and getting back to what they do second best after drinking beer. So that was two days in a row riding for some but for me, three days, oh yes I am just that foolish. The Pidster and myself had a little trip to Silky for the first time this year hoping it would be dry, which it wasn't but we still managed to get some footage which was good as I now only have two days left and not much shit on film. Not that it matter anyway as I have no editing software apart from Movie Makes and that doesn't understand mp4 footage so we are fucked either way. Sure I can come up with something though and get it up next week.
Well here is the last photo of this barren month that has been January, bring on the Spring. Mike feble up and along, smith down.

No comments:

Post a Comment