Tuesday 13 July 2010

Don't call it a come back.

And we are back online! Finally got my computer sorted and my first task was to get an edit made again. This thing is rushed and horrible with a crap song and Windows Movie Maker for Windows 7 is the worst thing ever. How can a new program be so much worse than the one it is replacing? Really sucks. I will get a few good photos for Fridays update since I have let you all down so badly the last two weeks. I also still haven't started filming for the new edit but I will get as much done as possible in the last two weeks as uni has been sick so far and job hunting and stuff and people going way next weekend to Bug jam and there is the King For A Day jam this weekend so I hope Sunday brings abit of hungover street riding and possible abit clippage for you. Sorry for rambling just trying to get my computer sorted the way I like it and looknig for some new editing software since my Move Maker days are numbered. Hope you like the edit and I promise next month will be good as long as people pull there fingers out and get shit done.

We Ride Kids Bikes June 2010 edit. from Krissy Shee on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment