Friday 23 April 2010

Friday For You.

Well another week goes by and it's another nice week. Last weekend saw the Leeds Jam and The Make prem which was awesome, do your self a a favour and buy it when it comes out. Mind blowing. Shit went down in Leeds as we decided to ride street and not hang around the park all day. Clocked some good footage for this months edit and for D'chums video. The week has seen little ride from me due to loads of uni work however the 2 times I have got out plenty of footage has been clocked and I have learnt 2 brand new stunts that I have never done before so I am very pleased. Tomorrow will see some brutal street action north of the Tyne and plenty of stunts court on camera for your enjoyment at the end of the month.
Anyway here is tonight photo of me being a park dog during on of my many recent mini ramp sessions.



















Dig for fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment