Monday 12 April 2010

Better Late Than Never Monday Madness.

Good evening all, sorry for not up dating this bad lad on Friday but I was down in the capital doing abit stunt and abit chilling. Though that in stead of a photo, since I couldn't take one of myself, I thought I would do a little report of the 3 places I rode while down there.

After seeing the awesome Sick Of It All and AFI on the Tuesday night I thought that rather than just going mental in the house while Rosie was at work I thought I would have a little mooch up to an alright looking park that was not to far from the house. The mini ramp was canny, there was a nice drive way and it plentifully hips where more than any man needs to keep him busy on an afternoon however the gods of rain came and got me and the park session was rained off after about 30 minutes.










On Wednesday the sun was cracking the paving slabs and it was time to hit up a park I wanted to ride for quite awhile, Mile End. My word that park was good. Small but perfectly formed and amazingly set out. After a quick spy on Google Maps and working out that I could get the train to Liverpool Street my route was planned and I was off. It was a good 10/15 minutes ride to Mile End from Liverpool Street but simple enough to find. With it being the school holidays the place was canny packed but not overly. Was a canny good shred with many slingers but a bastard manual 180 did its best to spoil my day but I refused to let it get the better of me and had it before the day was out. Here is a little picture of the wonder that is Mile End skate park taken from the very good hip. If you can go to it, it's good.










On Thursday I made the long drive to the old-school madness that is Harrow Skate park. It was not for me at all, to hard to ride and not the place for a solo shred, maybe a full day with afew people it would be a canny fun, flowy park but solo, hungover and un-skilled in old school park riding it's not for you.














Anyways have a nice week and I have already got a photo for Friday and afew clips ready for the next edit.

Also if you can get to Leeds for The Make prem on Saturday it will be off the hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment