Friday 15 January 2010

Another bad week goes by.

Well the snow may have gone but the bad weather is still looming over us like a bad hangover. The Sky's have been gray and the BMX world even grayer. Had another dodge to the only decent (I use that word very loosely) dry spot for miles, Five Bridges during the week with my man Woods in Das Auto. Although it was bitterly cold we managed a half decent shred despite the wet bank but I still yearn for some proper street.
As today quickly approached and I needed a photo my self and Woods decided we would make some room in his mams garage and have a little session in there and when I say little I mean little. Here is the photo of the week from the man him self Christopher Woods.
Fuck you bad weather!

3 comments:

  1. he looks like billy lad

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he does i have been using the time wisely to fit my new frame perfectly with only the best paint work
    stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like The Lad. This is what winter has reduced us to.

    ReplyDelete