Friday 14 May 2010

It is Friday and it is a photo.

This week has had a lack of interesting riding, so much so I got really pissed off and went on a solo mission today to get some footage and a photo for you. Sick of riding Seaburn park, sick of having to think of new lines to do there which are still shit. Gonna be hard to get footage for this months edit since I am away this weekend and in Spain for the last week of the month so guess it's going to be short and have weak stunts but I don't care because that is how BMX has been this month. Still bag my self a few new tricks and bring back some of the old ones so it's not all doom and gloom. Dinosaur Jr and Built To Spill in Leeds tomorrow night so although there is no BMX this weekend it's going to be topper. Maybe that's what I need, a weekend off.
Here is me doing a barspin out of the reason Seaburn has a BMX scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment