Friday 21 May 2010

Footplant Fakie Friday Photo

Back on track this week with this beauty from Tuesday, nice and early in the week at my first of 2 visits to the wasteland. The sun this week has been like some sort of European shit man, been amazing. After being abit behind with footage this week has helped me gather afew more clips and did afew new stunts which is rather good in the heat. However I still feel that this will be a rather short edit as I will be in Spain for the last week of the month so possibly no photo Friday next week unless I can get on the net but it will not be BMX related I imagine. As this photo proves I managed to get an old face back on his little bike to show the world that he has still got it some where in that pile of rusty VWs. This big plant was followed up by some shandy's and a Black Wolves of Shadow Ride To Glory fame gig which was rather nice as we got to see old friends for the first time in awhile. As I type this the sun is shinning strongly on my back and I am almost ready to have a mooch down the park for abit stunt, abit booze and abit BBQ. Hope you all have a topper weekend, make the most of it while it is here, never know when it'll be gone and the good old English weather will return, as for now here is a man who need no introduction with a signature foot plant to fakie.

No comments:

Post a Comment